MEMBERSHIP – WHO IS IT FOR?
- Environmental Managers
- Government Personnel
- Promote greater environmental awareness.
- Obtain the most up-to-date professional, scientific and technical information.
- Benefit from regulatory and industry contacts, including regular updates and interaction with the MDEQ.
- Profit from members-only discounts on specialty conferences, workshops, and seminars.
- Advance your understanding of environmental issues and your career.
- Cultivate closer professional relationships among members and within your field.
Members of the international Air & Waste Management Association who reside in West Michigan are considered full members of the West Michigan Chapter. AWMA members from other geographical areas can join the West Michigan Chapter for a nominal fee. Membership benefits include a newsletter, invitations to local events, and reduced fees for these events. Visit http://awma.org/membership/join-a-wma for additional information on becoming a member with international AWMA.
The Chapter also has a Local Associates (LA) membership for individuals who desire affiliation with the West Michigan Chapter only. Local Associates receive announcements and local event discounts but cannot vote in AWMA elections or hold offices.