BREAKFAST & WELCOME: Rhiana Dornbos, NTH Consultants, Ltd.
MDEQ DIVISION DIRECTORS UPDATE
- Lynn Fiedler, Director, MDEQ Air Quality Division
- Susan Leeming, Director, MDEQ Remediation and Redevelopment Division
- Jack Schinderle, Director, MDEQ Office of Waste Management & Radiological Protection
MORNING BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
- Air — Community Action to Promote Healthy Environments
Moderator: Steven Kohl, Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
Dr. Stuart Batterman, UM School of Public Health
- Waste — Vapor Intrusion and Implementation
Abby Hendershott, MDEQ
Matthew Williams, MDEQ
LUNCHEON: Keynote Speaker: Howard Learner, Environmental Law and Policy Center
AFTERNOON BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
- Air — Legal Overview of Clean Air Act Issues
Moderator: Lillian Woolley, FTCH
Air Committee, State Bar of Michigan ELS
- Waste — Part 201 Cleanup Criteria Panel
Moderator: Emily Freeman, MDEQ
Troy Cumings, Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
Brad Venman, NTH Consultants, Ltd.
- What Can We Agree On? Improving Environmental Quality with Existing Budgets and Innovative Strategies
Cynthia Giles, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Executive Fellow, Energy and Environment Lab, University of Chicago, Former Assistant Administrator for U.S. EPA Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance
- Water Panel - Public Participation/Water Withdrawal
Moderator: Scott D. Hubbard, Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
Nick Schroek, Wayne State Environmental Panel
Teresa Seidel, Director, MDEQ Water Resources Division
RAFFLE FOLLOWED BY HAPPY HOUR - EagleMonk Pub and Brewery (map)
Sponsorship opportunities include:
Lunch Sponsor - $1,750 (1 available) EXCLUSIVE
Breakfast Sponsor - $1,000 (1 available) EXCLUSIVE
Afternoon Break Sponsor - $750 (SOLD) - NTH Consultants, Ltd.
Raffle Prize Sponsor - $500 (SOLD) - Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc.
Happy Hour Sponsor - $750 (SOLD) - Pepper Hamilton LLP
General Conference Sponsor - $500 (unlimited available)
Benefits include your organization’s logo and active link on our website, acknowledgement on all pre-event publicity, prominent display of your organization’s name at the conference, and complimentary exhibitor space*. If you select to sponsor the meals, break or happy hour, your organization will have exlusive signage for that portion of the event.
*Exhibiting space is limited! Reserve early using the checkbox provided during registration or by contacting Jill at email@example.com or 616-540-3594.